Terms & Conditions
If the Client does not wish to provide any of their personal data, the Company may not be able to proceed with the Client’s appointment.
Client should arrive at the Company premises at least 15 minutes prior to their first appointment to fill in the Client consultation form.
Client agrees to complete the Client consultation form at the best of their ability and knowledge and agree to inform their appointment therapist of any changes in the information they provide.
Client has been informed of and understands the contraindications to the requested treatments and agrees that they do not have any conditions that would make the requested treatment unsuitable to them.
Client agrees to waive any and all liabilities towards the Company and its employees for any injury or damages incurred due to any misrepresentation or omissions of the Client’s health history.
Client will inform the therapist of any discomfort they may experience at any time during their treatment to allow them to adjust accordingly.
Company also sells products at the Company premises, for a full refund they may be returned in their original packaging within 14 days of purchase. Client may be asked to provide a proof of purchase from the Company.
Company is not responsible or liable for any content on any 3rd party web links the Company website, Company online booking system and Company social media platforms provide.
Clients are kindly asked to provide at least 24 hours notice prior to cancellation. The Company reserves the right to deny appointments to Clients who are regular ‘no-shows’ or continuously cancel their appointment at the last minute.
Clients are informed that arriving late for an appointment may result in a shortened appointment if their therapist has another appointment scheduled after them. Client’s treatment price may or may not be reduced in this case and this decision will be made by an authorised Company employee.
Client is currently requested by law to wear a face mask at Company premises at all times during the Covid pandemic. Company employees who are vaccinated do weekly rapid tests and those who are not vaccinated, or have not completed their vaccination cycle, do one every 48 hours before starting their work day. Company employees wear face masks at all times. Surfaces are disinfected, equipment is sterilised and sanitised and towels are replaced after every treatment.
Clients do not require a SafePass to enter the premises as spa does not allow for more than 10 people inside. Clients that do not feel well, especially those with symptoms, are kindly requested to cancel or reschedule their appointment.
Client acknowledges that time taken for waxing, nail treatments and brows & lashes may be more, or less, than the time advertised in the appointment description. This depends on the condition of the treatment area at the start of the appointment and will not result in a price increase or decrease. Any additional work carried out on Client’s request, that was not booked with the Client’s appointment, will be charged at the end of the appointment.
Client also acknowledges that:
- Massage and body treatments are not recommended if Client has sunburn.
- Prenatal Indulgence massage treatment is recommended from the second trimester.
- Anti-Cellulite massage treatments are not recommended for people with severe spider or varicose veins.
- Facial treatments and Face Lifting massage treatment should preferably be attended without make-up on.
- When on Company premises, to keep conversations at a low volume and turn off or silence mobile phones.
Client may pay for their appointment when booking online or pay by cash or card at Company premises at the end of their appointment.
Membership at the spa is available, giving discounted rates on selected treatments and products. Payment for membership can be done online or at the Company premises. The Company provides an electronic membership card within the day.
- Monthly membership is valid for 31 days from your first treatment or purchase.
- Discounts will be applied by a member of staff after each treatment, please do not pay online.
- Special Offers and Packages are discounted on the original package value. Other promotions cannot be used with membership.
- Membership discount does not apply to treatments by Amy Wang, Couples Massage and BABOR products already on special offer.
- Members can buy treatments for others at member prices via gift vouchers. Gift vouchers can be bought at the spa or online.
- BABOR products can be bought and ordered at the spa.
- Non-refundable and non-transferable.
Gift vouchers may be prepared for payment and collection at the Company premises, or can be paid online and will be sent as e-vouchers by e-mail within the day.
- Gift vouchers expire 3 months from collection date.
- Non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Can be transferred to another person.
Packages (Before I do… and King for a Day)
- Payment is done online or at the spa after your first session.
- First session charged at full price if package is not bought.
- Package expiries are in the package descriptions.
- Non-refundable but transferable to a person of your choice.
Collection and processing of personal data
The Company may ask for a Client’s personal data through the following methods:
- Online booking system (link)
- Client consultation form (on-site)
- Social media platforms (Facebook messenger, Instagram direct)
- Online payment processing system (Stripe) via Online booking system
- Other communication channels (Face to face, Phone call, Text message, WhatsApp, Viber, E-mail)
Personal data includes:
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- Date of birth
- Emergency contact details
- Medical information
- Online payment information
Storage and access to personal data
- Client consultation forms are kept at the Company premises in a secure location accessible only by the authorised employees of the Company.
- Personal data is also stored on the online booking system. Access to the online booking system is only available to the authorised employees of the Company.
- Personal data provided via Text message, WhatsApp, Viber, E-mail, Facebook messenger and/or Instagram direct is received by authorised employees of the Company through secured electronic devices. This personal data may be shared with other authorised employees of the Company.
Sharing of personal data
- Client’s personal data will not be sold to any 3rd party.
- Client has the rights granted to them under Articles 15 to 20 of the General Data Protection Regulation.