Terms & Conditions
If the Client does not wish to provide any of their personal data, the Company may not be able to proceed with the Client’s appointment.
Client should arrive at the Company premises at least 5 to 10 minutes prior to their first appointment to fill in the Client consultation form.
Client agrees to complete the Client consultation form at the best of their ability and knowledge and agree to inform their appointment therapist of any changes in the information they provide.
Client has been informed of and understands the contraindications to the requested treatments and agrees that they do not have any conditions that would make the requested treatment unsuitable to them.
Client agrees to waive any and all liabilities towards the Company and its employees for any injury or damages incurred due to any misrepresentation or omissions of the Client’s health history.
Client will inform the therapist of any discomfort they may experience at any time during their treatment to allow them to adjust accordingly.
Company also sells products at the Company premises, for a full refund they may be returned in their original packaging within 14 days of purchase. Client may be asked to provide a proof of purchase from the Company.
Company is not responsible or liable for any content on any 3rd party web links the Company website, Company online booking system and Company social media platforms provide.
Clients are kindly asked to provide at least 24 hours notice prior to cancellation.
The Company reserves the right to deny appointments to Clients for any reason, especially to those who are regular ‘no-shows’ or continuously cancel or reschedule their appointment at the last minute.
Clients are informed that arriving late for an appointment may result in a shortened appointment if their therapist has another appointment scheduled after them. Client’s treatment price may or may not be reduced in this case and this decision will be made by an authorised Company employee.
In the event that a Client’s therapist is sick, the Company will make best efforts to keep the Client’s appointment on the same day and time with another therapist and the Client will be informed of this as soon as possible. In the event this cannot be done, the Client will be contacted to reschedule or cancel their appointment.
The Company does not provide any compensation to the Client if their original appointment date and time cannot be met for any reason.
Clients that do not feel well, especially those with symptoms, are kindly requested to cancel or reschedule their appointment.
Surfaces are disinfected, equipment is sterilised and sanitised and towels are replaced after every treatment.
Client acknowledges that time taken for waxing, nail treatments and brows & lashes may be more, or less, than the time advertised in the appointment description. This depends on the condition of the treatment area at the start of the appointment and will not result in a price increase or decrease. Any additional work carried out on Client’s request, that was not booked with the Client’s appointment, will be charged at the end of the appointment.
Client also acknowledges that:
- Massage and body treatments are not recommended if Client has sunburn.
- Prenatal Indulgence massage treatment is recommended from the second trimester.
- Facial treatments and the Face Lifting massage treatment should preferably be attended without make-up on.
- Anti-Cellulite massage treatments are not recommended for people with severe spider or varicose veins.
- Foot Calluses Treatment is not suitable for healthy soft skin or for people who have diabetes, are pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- We do not do male intimate waxing (no Brazilian wax for men and no buttocks).
- Shower facilities are only available if your treatment contained a body scrub or body wrap. Shower facility is not available after a massage.
- When on Company premises, to keep conversations at a low volume and to silence mobile phones.
- We must consider other Client’s allergies, so no animals other than service animals are allowed at the spa.
- We also ask that you do not bring young children to the spa as we cannot take responsibility for looking after them during your treatment.
Client may pay for their appointment when booking online or pay by cash or card at Company premises at the end of their appointment.
We do not accept €500 notes.
Gift vouchers may be prepared for payment and collection at the Company premises or can be bought online and will be sent as an e-voucher by e-mail, usually within the day.
- Gift vouchers expire 3 months from collection date.
- Non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Cannot be used for buying products or for tips.
- Can be transferred to another person.
Collection and processing of personal data
The Company may ask for a Client’s personal data through the following methods:
- Online booking system (link)
- Client consultation form (on-site)
- Social media platforms (Instagram direct)
- Online payment processing system (Stripe) via the Online booking system
- Other communication channels (Face to face, Phone call, Text message, WhatsApp, E-mail)
Personal data includes:
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- Date of birth
- Emergency contact number
- Medical information
- Online payment information
Storage and access to personal data
- Personal data stored on the online booking system is accessible only to the authorised employees of the Company.
- Personal data provided via Text message, WhatsApp, E-mail and/or Instagram direct is received by authorised employees of the Company through secured electronic devices. This personal data may be shared with other authorised employees of the Company.
- Client consultation paper forms are filled in at the Company premises by the Client, a picture is then taken of them on the Company mobile phone and uploaded to the online booking system by the authorised employees of the Company. Pictures are not stored on the Company mobile phone and paper forms are shredded.
Sharing of personal data
- Client’s personal data will not be sold to any 3rd party.
- Client has the rights granted to them under Articles 15 to 20 of the General Data Protection Regulation.